Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Weekly Closet Update: Pink Darling


Honestly, I was disappointed with this weeks outfit for many reasons. My main reason is because 3/4 of the items cost gems.  I believe that the earrings should have been hearts (or something like that), the dress is to see through, the shoes are odd looking on the avatar's feet and I love the bracelets. 

In my version of the new outfit my avatar is wearing the new bracelets, the rest of the outfit is just something I put together to showcase the pink bracelets and I think it goes with the Valentine theme.What do y'all think of this weeks outfit? ~ Sky's Limit

4 comments:

  1. I'm disappointed with this outfit with the same reason as you. The items were over priced and none of them looked good! First, the dress. Ok, I've been playing since 2010 or 2011 but left a lot. I still remember those Valentine's Day outfits and those were a lot better than that! The dress isn't the first Valentine's day dress which was see through, there was a night dress that was see through. It's just that this looks a bit like Japanese themed cuz of the color and those designs. It looks like cherry blossom. Next, the bracelets. The bracelets looks cute but it would be better in the other wrist and the beads could have been hearts. 3rd, the shoes. They look really weird! They could have been wedges with hearts as heels or the open toed one with a heart. lastly, the earrings. The earrings aren't worth gems at all! They are so small and you could barely see them! They should have been hoops with hearts on it. In short, this has been a great disappointment to me like the Halloween and Christmas stuff that I had seen in the past years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like the see through part because even if the dress was coins, I would never wear it. They ruined a perfectly good opportunity to make a awesome come back clothing design with this update. If I was playing just for the outfits, I would quit right now. I agree with your statements, thanks for the comment. I hope that TeamLava does better soon... for their own sake if not for the newer players. ~ Sky's Limit

      Delete
  2. Its not really see through but the other dress is. The difference is, is that more people would buy the other dress than this. In short of all I said, I don't like the new outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! Team Lava needs to think before they make the next outfit... A lot. ~ Sky's Limit

      Delete