Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Weekly Update: Beach Bride (Way to Go Team Lava!)


The first words that came out of my mouth when I saw this in the catalog was "Awesome!". My second thought was to check the prices for the avatar items, but I want to say first that I love this outfit. No complaints, no criticism, and no I wishes. 

The only thing I'm sad about is the price for the dress, earrings and headdresses. They are gems, which as you know I don't have in spades. Though I will be saving up for the headdress, it is just to perfect for my theme outfit...

Over all, great job Team Lava... I won't say it... I won't say it.... Never mind here it goes... I hope that next weeks update is as good it not better! 

As you can see I used the shoes in an elegant princess outfit along with some other blue accessories.

What did y'all think about this outfit? Is it worth the high price? ~ Sky's Limit

4 comments:

  1. I have posted your Boutique and Avatar on my Blog
    click here to visit http://genietiarafs.weebly.com/friends-boutiques-and-avatars
    And your Link over here
    http://genietiarafs.weebly.com/my-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tiara, please let me know if you want me to post yours here. :D ~ Sky's Limit

      Delete
  2. yah...Please..and by the way my name is genevra...my sisters name is Tiara...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please add my avatar on your blog and lemme know when you have in my Blog comments
    genietiarafs.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete