Thursday, June 12, 2014

Covet Fashion: A Fashion Game for Contest Lovers (Part 1)

I recently got a new fashion game called Covet Fashion, and I am really enjoying it. The reason I'm posting about it here is because I happen to know there are a lot of contest lovers on Fashion Story. This game is all about fashion contests... So in this post I'll be explaining why I think it should be something every contest fashionista on Fashion Story should like.



I am planning on writing a post about how to use the app, but for now I just want to explain what I mean by contests. These contests (or events as they are called in the game) have all the elements that I mentioned in my series about hosting a contest and the one I wrote about making up contest rounds (to see the post click here, you might haft to scroll down a bit). Relatable stories, reasonable timelines, requirements to make it interesting and unique prizes that are hard to get otherwise. 

To show you what I mean, Ill walk you through the process using an event that I entered not to long ago, called Outdoor Concert. 

First you pick which event you want to design your outfit for (there are no caps on how many events you can enter, providing you have the tickets which we will discuss next time) and after reading the more detailed description, tap 'Create Look'.



When you tap 'Create Look', the above screen should pop up. It may be different depending on the theme, but it will be basically the same. Most events have a small list requirements, so pay attention. Though when you start playing you don't have much, with a little work you might be surprised on how many events you can enter each day. I know I am.


After you enter an outfit, you have an option to share it to social media (pinterest and Facebook for example) and then the event will look like the ones on the bottom left in the picture above. You either enter another event, go shopping of more clothes or vote which we discuss in my next post.

If you love entering contests, than I suggest at least checking out this app and considering getting it. I love playing it and since the clothes featured are things that you can get on the real market, I find it even more interesting than Fashion Story Avatar contests (though I enjoy those to). Please feel free to ask questions via comments, thanks for reading! ~ Sky's Limit 

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post.
    ply games that are unblocked

    ReplyDelete