Sunday, December 29, 2013

"2 Heads are Better than 1 and 4 Better than 2"

One of the things I love about Fashion Story is how many people are blogging about it and giving out some awesome tips. Since it was by these blogs I was inspired, I have decided to tell you more about them and suggest that you at least visit them once.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to the Fashion Story Blog I don't consider it my blog because if it wasn't for the wonderful FS community I wouldn't have such awesome content to post, so thank you and enjoy!" ~ Love Pink

Love Pink is a very high level player with tons of fun stuff that she has posted on her blog. If you 
want to know what the most recent update was or what is in the surprise boxes/chests, this is the place I check first. Not only that, but she will post your favorite outfit on her blog for you if you ask (which I think is a great way to get to know the Fashion Story Community better). Enjoy!

"Hey Guys, It's me unity star of Fashion Story!! Ad this website is my very own blog!! If u haven't played Fashion Story yet...download it now!! It's available for both android and apple store!!" ~ Unitystar

Unitystar posts FS community outfits and tips on her blog. Though she doesn't post often, her blog is still a good place to check out.


Flor de Menina post awesome pictures and tips, as well as info about her contests and her Hall of Fame. Though she hasn't posted in a while, if you are still considering getting Fashion Story, you should stop by her blog.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do I visit other blogs? I visit them to hear other people's opinions on things such as new updates, for inspiration when I need it and for ideas for my contests. I also visit to see what clothing items  other people put together. 

In my perspective:


Please visit these Fashion Story blogs and Have a Great Day! ~ Sky's Limit



Here are some links to other Fashion Story blogs that I know about, but do not visit often.

Fantasy Princess by Fantasy Princess and Fashion Contest by Sweet Pea 


1 comment:

  1. For more links to other Fashion Story blogs look to the side bar. I am adding new ones there whenever I find them. ~ Sky's Limit

    ReplyDelete