Monday, February 24, 2014

Creating an Beautiful Outfit: A Tutorial Requested by Style N Fit

To start out with, you need to have an idea in your head what the outfit will be whether fancy or casual, dark or light, dull or bright, summer or winter you need to start with something. 


In this tutorial i will be showing you how to make this outfit, along with how to make your own with the 11 different things you can customize on your Fashion Story avatar.

The first 4 are your avatar's hair, eyes, lips and skin color. Though skin/hair color does not make an outfit, choose your lipstick and eye shadow carefully. I usually go simple until I finish my outfit and then go back and fancy it up if I want.





The next 3 things to customize are your avatar's shirt/dress, pants/leggings/tights, and shoes. This is where making your outfit really begins. Look around for a shirt to start off your outfit, and remember that anything you do can be changed so fell free to try something new!






In this case I went for the green dress/shirt (it depends on the outfit) to start out my outfit. Now to choose the pants. Like shirt you can try several different options until you find what you want.



In this case I found what I wanted pretty fast because I knew what I was going to do for this outfit. By  this time I had already decided to do blue and green, and I think it shows. Now for the shoes...





The next and last 4 things to choose are your accessories, such as purses, necklaces, bracelets, hats, glasses, etc. 



Always keep an eye out for affordable items that you can buy to go with your outfits, but at the same time remember you don't need every item in the closet.














Now that you've completed your outfit, you can either discard it and start over by pushing the grey arrow near the avatar's head or tap the pink X in the top right hand corner and save your avatar. 

Thank you Style N Fit for suggesting this post, if you have an idea for a blog post or questions about Fashion Story please leave a comment here or on my Questions & Suggestions Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment