Thursday, July 31, 2014

Weekly Closet Update: Monochrome Maiden


This week's update is very unique. The dress is very pretty (though I would have preferred a different color), the ring is cute and the shoes are something I would buy for my other boutique (The Bat Cave). Overall, I thought this was a good new addition to our catalog.

Of course, then I look at the price of the closet items. All the items (except the sunglasses) cost a lot of gems, and I don't really like the sunglasses. In other words the only thing I would change is the price. 

In my example, I showed what I would do if I could buy the items. I added a few accessories. . .

Overall, better than the last few missteps but it still needs a little work. ~ Sky's Limit

2 comments:

  1. I totally love the glasses! But only because I used to have some just like them so I'm being nostalgic. :-)
    Just wanted to let you know that a posted a link to your site from my new blog: bestavatarfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete