Monday, July 21, 2014

July Round 3: Theme of Your Boutique (!Finale!)


Round 3: Theme of Your Boutique! Make an outfit that represents your style and your store. It can represent part of your boutique or all of it. The only requirement is that at least one colored item in your outfit and in you boutique are similar.

In my example, my avatar is wearing the color turquoise which, when I am done with my current renovations, will be the prominent color. My boutique theme is Turquoise and Unique!

Post your boutique theme and your focal color when you are ready! You have 48 hours for this Final Round! No Eliminations, I will be adding up all your points at the end and choosing a winner!

The winner will be named Fashionista O' July (2014) and get her outfits posted in a special post on my blog! Thank you for joining and may the best dresser win! ~ Sky's Limit

Need Inspiration? Check out these links!


No comments:

Post a Comment