Monday, December 23, 2013

Starting a Fashion Story Boutique: Creating and Completing a Boutique Theme, Part 3

Now that you have a Boutique and a Boutique Name it is time to come up with (if you haven't already) and find decor/avatar clothes for, your Unique Boutique Theme. In the case of my new boutique, The Bat Cave, I was thinking of using the colors gray, blck and yellow. 

To come up with a theme, think of why you called your boutique the name you did. In some cases, people name their boutique something like 'Anna's Fashions' 'StayBeYouTiFul', which I think are names which you can do anything with decor and clothing wise. On the other hand, names like 'The Bat Cave' or 'Ocean Dreams' should look like they sound. 

When naming The Bat Cave I was thinking about what to name it and since I am a Justice League fan, this name seemed to fit. So, I considering this, I decided to use the colors gray, black and yellow (back and gray being Bat-man's colors and yellow being a bright color he sometimes wears). 

The first thing I did was design my new avatar's outfit to figure out how much coins and gems I need to save up to buy it. Here is what I came up with for The Bat Cave:


As you can see this outfit will cost me 48 gems and 73,000 coins. Considering this I am holding back on buying my avatar other outfit items, and other things as well. Since the decor I want to use, I have yet to unlock this is turning out to not be as hard for me as I thought it would be. I already have 27,000 coins as of this morning. 

as with most things, along the way you will make some changes to what your outfit will be and what decor you want. However, by choosing some of it now you save yourself a lot of trouble and time. Why? Because, if you just buy decor and outfits willy-nilly and then at level 30 decide to have a theme, you will have more trouble saving up, especially gems. 

Since I have yet to complete The Bat Cave's theme yet, here is what my main boutique's (Sky's Limit) decor and avatar outfit look like when I am not in a contest:


Now, in the case of Sky's Limit, I could have gone in many different directions with my theme. However, I love the beauty of the Beach and Ocean, so I chose to make that part of my boutique's theme. I have since then come up with a name for Sky's Limit theme, Blue and Green Beach Chic.

I hope these posts help you when you decide what your boutique name, theme and your avatar's main outfit will be. Please feel free to ask questions via comments, I would love to try to answer them. ~ Sky's Limit




2 comments:

  1. Thanks :) This helped a lot! Can you make a post about outfit ideas? And whats your Apple ID

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to start your Boutique business then you must choose perfect and catchy Boutique names.

    ReplyDelete