Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Weekly Update: Neotribal Trend


Last week there was no closet or decor update, just sales on some limited time displays. I was honestly disappointed and was hoping for a gorgeous outfit, with elegant accessories. This is what we got. . . I'm not sure whether what to say about it, but here it goes.

The jumper is unique and could be useful for contests, but is not something I will wear often. The shoes are cute and the necklace is pretty. I will be using the shoes and if I ever have extra gems I might buy the necklace. The hat is blah to me and doesn't really go with the outfit, though it could be very useful in contests for the gem spenders. 

Honestly, I was expecting something a little better from Team Lava as they had a whole extra week to design this stuff but I will try not to do that in the future. 

What does my Fashion Story Community think? ~ Sky's Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment