Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Weekly Update: Poolside Beauty


This week's update was a day late and though I don't know why, I was hoping for something awesome. I honestly don't know why I even bother to do that anymore... Anyways, the update was an disappointment to me. 

It cost mostly gems, it was very immodest, and I don't have much use for the one item I could actually buy. 

The outfit I made is a sporty outfit, which is not any like what I was hoping for. What does my fabulous Fashion Story community think? ~ Sky's Limit

2 comments:

  1. Heyy!!!!!! Thanks for adding my blog on yours ! Please add me genietiara
    and I have posted your blogs link on mine...Please lemme know if you want your boutique or Avatar or both in my blog....
    And please post a comment on my blog with you Fashion Story storm 8 ID...Thanks again ...Take care

    ReplyDelete