Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Weekly Closet Update: Piscine Resort


Honestly, I was considerably surprised at the cuteness of most of this weeks new items. The dress was adorable though it costs gems, and the Tulip is really unique. The shoes will work with a lot of my outfits and are featured in the outfit on the right. The tote to me is what didn't really work with this outfit or even the one I put it in (outfit on the left). 

Team Lava is slowly and shakily improving the quality and consistency of their weekly updates, so I hope to see something even better next week. Either way most of the outfit was decently priced and looked ok on the avatar.

What did Y'all think of the update? I would love to hear your opinions! ~ Sky's Limit

Piscine: of or concerning fish. ? :()

No comments:

Post a Comment