Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Weekly Closet Update: New School


I feel like I'm on a fashion roller coaster, and for those of you who don't know I do not like roller coasters at all.

Team Lava's weekly updates are going up and then way down, making it very annoying for those of us who have even a little bit of fashion sense. 

First off the name just threw me off. Would any of you wear this to school? I mean, seriously they need to work on the naming process... 

The shirt is ok, though I like the white business shirt way better and I don't even wear that one very often. The sunglasses are just sunglasses, the skirt would be ok if it fit better and the shoes are cute but don't even match the outfit.

On the right is my business outfit that is built around the shirt and on the left is my bowling outfit made around the shoes. I like that I know have cute bowling shoes for my avatar... But that is about it for the new outfit. I'm not even sure I am going to buy the shirt...

What do y'all think of the most recent Fashion Story Update? ~ Sky's Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment