Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Bat Cave: My Semi-successful Fashion Story Boutique

A few months ago I wrote a series of posts on how to start a Fashion Story boutique. During that time I started The Bat Cave on my mother's phone so I could show you how it works from start to finish. Today I wanted to show you how The Bat Cave's theme is coming along.


As you can see I have quite an amount of work to do still on the store decor, and I am having trouble keeping it stocked up since its on my mom's phone. I have also changed the theme outfit from idea to realty with a few tweaks. I am still saving up for some gem items to finish it off, but this is what it looks like now.

If you want read my posts or want to compare the differences between the before and after you can see the posts here:

Starting a Fashion Story Boutique: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3

Thank you for reading and please leave a comment! ~ Sky's Limit and The Bat Cave

No comments:

Post a Comment