Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Weekly Closet Update: Looking Fly


This was an outfit great idea, however the end product leaves a little to be desired. I didn't like the way the skirt and shirt fit the avatar. Nevertheless, the hat and scarf are cute and unique to my closet.  Then, there is the matter of price.

As a fellow blogger Fashion Story pointed out (see her post on this week's update here), the prices (gem or coin) seem to be only rising each week. This is a disappointment to me, because, by raising the prices, they eliminate the newer players from getting anything fashionable for their avatar for a long time. 

This is of course not to their interest, because if the game is a slow starter many people will just give up and move on taking their money with them. 

In my example that I created for this update, I used the scarf as well as a hat from a recent update to recreate a flight attendant outfit. 

What do you think of this week's update? ~ Sky's Limit

(For whatever reason, Team Lava removed this update from the game only days after it came out. However, I would still like to hear your opinions on the design of the outfit itself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment