Friday, August 29, 2014

Weekly Closet Update: Neon 90's


This week's update is very cute, I love the colors they used in the shirt. The bag is unlike anything else we have and the pants are lighter than the other jeans we have at the moment. I love the necklace and will be buying it for the Bat Cave very soon.

The outfit is a great addition to the catalog as it is one of the few sport like outfits we have, however there is a matter of price. My only negative about this outfit would be that most of it cost gems, which  seems to be a repeat idea of late. 

In my example, I put together a chic black, white and grey outfit that I really like. I used the necklace from the update as well as the hat from a recent update.

What does the lovely Fashion Story community think? ~ Sky's Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment