Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Weekly Closet Update: Roaring Twenties


This week's update was a day late and honestly I like the modestly and charm of this outfit. Way better than the last few updates, though I would have liked it to be a little more colorful. Maybe a peacock feather in the hat to tie in the shoes. 

That is the only real issue I have with this (beyond the closet price). The dress is unique and cute, who doesn't need another pair of shoes like these, the hat is very useful and the tights are another added bonus. However, everything but the hat cost gems and you know how much that irritates me. 

In my outfit for this week I used the hat and added a few pink accents. 

What do you think of this week's update? Is there something you want to see from Team Lava this next update? I love hearing your opinions! ~ Sky's Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment