Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fashionista O' July (2014): Paris Couture


This last July 9 contestants entered my Fashionista O' July contest in hopes of winning. However, there can be only 1 winner and that winner was Paris Couture. She got the top outfit for the first two rounds which carried her through the tough final round.


Round 1: Hike in Sequoia National Park was a good beginning to a good contest for Paris Couture. As you can see above, her outfit matched all the criteria from the round. (To see the results, click here)


In Round 2: a Cave Tour at Wind Cave National Park, the National Park theme became clear and it was interesting to see the contestants work with the requirements. I had some issues with copying by another contestant, but it was unintentional so I let it go. (to see the results, click here)


The final round was very unique and fun to watch as it always throws people off. That is why I always use it... This round Paris Couture didn't do as well as before, but no one is perfect. (to see results, click here)

I apologize for the lateness of this post, but between school, moving, etc I have had very little time to spend on this and I have other priorities (such as family). Thank you for your patience and congrats Paris Couture and welcome to the label of Fashionista's of 2014! ~ Sky's Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment