Thursday, April 24, 2014

Weekly Update: Cafe Cutie


Sadly, I was only able to buy the ring from this weeks late update. However, I was really ecstatic about how well this outfit was put together. I love the turquoise accessories (especially since turquoise is my favorite color) and the only draw back to this week's update was the prices of the gem items.

This week's outfit shows that Team Lava can do better then they have been and I hope it is an indication that we will be getting some better updates, though I can't be sure. One of the best things about it to me is that as a catalog item it is available to the lower level players unlike most of the more recent updates.

Though it was late it was worth it as this outfit is among the top 3 of updates TL has put out in 2014 so far in my opinion... What do Y'all think? ~ Sky's Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment