Thursday, October 2, 2014

Weekly Closet Update: Orange Crush


With colorful leaves creeping through the trees and the days getting colder, fall is well on its way if it isn't here already. With this in mind, the new update is perfect for this week with the longer sleeves and fall colors. I know some people where looking for "Halloween" costumes and such, but I for one like this update and wouldn't want a costume in its place. 

The new update has gone back to the 3/4 scale with the cost (3/4 gems, 1/4 coins) but is still a cute outfit. The pants somewhat match a recent update and are not like anything in my closet color wise. Overall, I think the outfit is cute and totally in the fall spirit.

In my example, I used the pants from the update in what I would consider a chic date night outfit. 

What do y'all think of the newest update from Team Lava? ~ Sky's Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment