Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Weekly Closet Update: Nautical Nightwear


The weekly updates seem to be getting better, which is good for Team Lava's sake.

With that said, there are some things which I don't like about this outfit. First off, the color of the cleansing mask is not one I would pick or wear with this outfit. The shoes where sadly gems, so buying them wasn't an option for me since I don't spend gems. I wish TL would make one pair of slippers for us non gem spenders, but I bout they ever will.

In my version of the new outfit, I am wearing the face cleanser and shorts, with one of my other shirts and nightwear that I have. I think the shorts are cute and the original shirt is to, but once again it costs gems. What do y'all think of this interesting outfit that TL gave us this week? ~ Sky's Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment