Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fashionista O' October: LOVE PINK

On September 21, 2013, #15 contestants turned in their first outfits all with the same goal in mind, becoming the Fashionista O' October! From the beginning LOVE PINK's outfits stood out from among the rest. With her simply charming outfits she won her well earned title as the 1st October Fashionista. Here are her outfits:


Above and on the left is her outfit for Round 1, Holiday: Fireside Birthday, in the middle is her outfit for Round 2, Under Cover: Wedding Photographer and on the right her outfit for Round 3, Date Night: Ocean Cafe.

Below and on the left is her outfit for Round 4, Outing: Horse Back Trail Ride, in the middle her winning outfit for Round 5: Theme of Your Boutique her theme was Neon Colors and on the right a 
B E A U T I F U L outfit I saw when I visited her during the month of daily likes.


LOVE PINK is an awesome neighbor and fun person to talk to. She writes a Fashion Story blog of her own on which she posts her friends favorite outfits and other theme stuff along with tips and info about new catalog items. 

If you like to know more checkout her blog or ask via comments. I will answer questions to the best of my limited ability. ~Sky's Limit

2 comments:

  1. That is very nice the whole blog is very well put together I will add a link to it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete