Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Weekly Update: Sweet Sophisticate!


This outfit is very interesting, but am I the only one who is getting tired of burgundy? It has almost been a month since Christmas and Fall... ?( The shirt and glasses from this update are gems which y'all know I don't like spending and the skirt and shoes are way to many coins if you are a newer player though I will buy them at some point.

My version of the new outfit I included the skirt and shoes which I will buy once I have enough coins, since I just bought my 2million expansion plus floor tiles. The rest of my outfit (shirt, purse, bracelet, necklace and glasses) where clothes I already owned and seem to go ok with the new update.

What I would suggest to TeamLava is to make an outfit that is under 10,000 coins per item and maybe add a Black shirt that is cute and doesn't cost gems. I think Black and Neon pink would go nicely together, don't you think?

If you have an opinion or a question please voice them via comment, thanks for reading! ~ Sky's Limit


No comments:

Post a Comment