Saturday, January 18, 2014

How to keep it Functioning: Space and Patience (A Subject Suggested by Anna's Fashions)

Having trouble selling your clothing and accessories on Fashion Story? If stocking up isn't your problem, then this post is for you. When I asked my younger sister if she had any ideas of what I could post about on my blog, she reminded me of a tip I gave her when she was starting her boutique on Fashion Story.

Let's Just imagine for a second that the graph below is your boutique and we are looking directly down at it.


The black squares are the walls of your boutique and the break in them is the door. Green Squares are your tables, the pink squares are your racks, the yellow squares are your changing stations and the blue are your mirrors. 


See those red lines? They are where in this set up your buyers can go. The issue is they can only buy what the can walk up to, so in this example only 40 out of the 105 displaying racks/tables are bought off of. 

For those of you out there who use this to your advantage and stock up, there is nothing wrong with doing that. Nevertheless, I think a boutique looks better when spaced correctly and it functions better earning money at a steady rate. 


This is a picture of my boutique Sky's Limit taken on March 30, 2013. My racks and tables are spaced accordingly and now all you and I both need is a little patience. 

If you have a question on this post please comment and if you want to make a suggestion like Anna's Fashions did go to Questions and Suggestions and leave a comment with your idea or ideas there. Thanks for reading! ~ Sky's Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment