Tuesday, January 21, 2014

How to Use PicMonkey: a Tutorial Requested By Style N Fit

Style N Fit was curious about my collages and asked me what I used to make them. I told her that I would post a tutorial to fully explain how I use PicMonkey.

Today I am going to edit this picture for my next post:


With PicMonkey, you can either Edit a photo, Create a collage or Design. I have yet to use design, but that is beside the point. Today I am going to create a collage and then edit it.


First thing we need to do is select the photo to edit:


Now that we have our photo, we need to design our collage:



You can change the arrangement of your squares and the size of your photo:


Also there are some available 'swatches' which you can use to enhance and brighten up your collage.


Now it is time to change the background color:




Because of I want to use this collage for, I want to change the size: 


Now its time to add text, overlays and more:


First I am going to add a frame, to give this picture a little more dignity:


Now we will add text: 



 You can use these themes if you are looking for a specific look:


But for now I will save my creation:



In a few hours I will post this picture in it's one post :), hope this answers your question Style N Fit and thanks for asking! Please feel free to ask any more questions you have via comments. ~ Sky's Limit 




No comments:

Post a Comment