Friday, January 24, 2014

February Round 1, Holiday: Valentine's Day


Welcome to my second Fashionista O' the month 2014, and my first Fashionista O' February contest ladies! I will be posting not only the rounds here, but also the Top contestants for each round, the points and eliminations. 3 players will be eliminated each round unless I indicate otherwise. 

There will not always be a required item, but if there is and you don't include it in your outfit there will be points taken off your score. I will post some of the details on my Fashion Story wall, but all of the details will be posted here.

Thank you for joining my contest and enjoy!

Round 1, Holiday: Valentine's Day! You and your sweet heart are going on a date for Valentine's Day!  Get ready to enjoy a night of talk, music and dancing.

Post "Hearts" when you are ready, you have 24 hours to change. 3 players will be eliminated, so be on time!

Required Item: You must include one red item in your outfit. This can include anything that has red on it as well (such as the purse in the example pic).

Example: In the picture above I am wearing several red items, such as the shirt, purse and shoes. I suggest black with your red item, but that is just me. The earrings and skirt add a little elegance and beauty while the belt just brings the outfit together. Have Fun! ~ Sky's Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment