Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fashionista O' January: Sparkle

On December 26, 2013 I sent out invite to a select group of people on Fashion Story to join my contest. Of those I invited, only 7 responded. Sparkle's over all score matched the current top record still held by Jourdyn Sparkle, the Fashionista O' November in 2013. Here are some of her amazing outfits... Enjoy!


Above: To the left is her outfit for Round 1, Holiday, in the middle is her outfit for Round 2, Undercover, and on the right is her outfit for Round 3, Date Night.

Below: On the left is Sparkle's Outfit for Round 5: Theme of Your Boutique, her theme is Dark Forest and on the right is her outfit for Round 4, Outing.


This is not Sparkle's first award on Fashion Story, which goes to show how consistent she is when it comes to fashion. I loved almost all her outfits, and hope to have her in my next contest. It is people like this that make my job as judge a joy. Thank you Sparkle, and Congrats! ~ Sky's Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment