Friday, January 10, 2014

Closet Updates: Snow Adventure


Every week Team Lava releases a Closet Update and a Decor Update. This weeks Closet Update was called "Snow Adventure" and the picture above is my version of it. I have recently discovered that Team Lava releases these updates every Tuesday, though the update before Christmas was an exemption and came a day early. Other than that, they have been very consistent with when they release the updates. 

Why is 'when' in bold? Because though Team Lava is consistent about when they release the updates, they are not consistent with the quality of the new outfits. 

Back to the matter at hand, I thought this outfit was cute, though I don't own the boots and coat because they cost to many gems. I also added the jeans to make the outfit more modest and the sunglasses I added out of whim. :)

I am going to start posting about the updates every Tuesday, hopefully Team Lava comes out with a Beautiful outfit next week... ~ Sky's Limit 



No comments:

Post a Comment