Friday, February 14, 2014

Weekly Update: Pure Amour


These last few months weekly closet updates have been really disappointing, and this weeks just didn't cut it for me. I honestly don't understand Team Lava's inability to come up with just one cute Valentine's Day outfit!

The only thing which I liked about this new outfit is that the two coin items (the shirt and headband) where decently priced and affordable for the middle group of players in Fashion Story. The gem items are in my opinion are among the least useable pieces of clothing we have in our closets. 

In my example on the left I used the new shirt in a chic business outfit. This seemed to be the only outfit that the shirt really worked with in my current closet. On the right I used the new headband in a casual and pink outfit which I would wear on any week day. ~ Sky's Limit


4 comments:

  1. I like the new outfit actually, it's just that its not as good as the 2012 Valentine's Day outfits. I also only liked the 2 coin items because 1, the shirt matches with the skirts, pants and shorts not just the pencil skirt you are wearing. 2, the ribbon matches with most outdoor outfits and 3, the items are super cute and they are quite useful in contests. Actually, all the outfits were disappointing for me because I have seen better Valentine's Day items. The hair last week was terrible the first time we saw it but the hair matches with business outfits. The hair this week is super cute, the bow matched it perfectly and its great for outdoors. Plus this week's hair looks good with the elf hat from last year's christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "this seemed to be the only outfit that the shirt worked with in my current closet.." I agree that there are some other options, but not as many if you go for modesty like I try to. I also agree with your point 2 and 3, I can see myself using both items in contests and in random avatar outfits. I can't afford the hair (which all cost gems) at the moment, though I am considering saving up for some... :) Thanks for commenting! ~ Sky's Limit

      Delete
  2. Actually I was referring to the coin items that matched with the top, like the floral pants and the white skirt thats similar to the blue skirt from boho chic (the top also matches with that blue skirt, also the cranberry skirt from sweet diva)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends on how modest you are going for... And I try to go for completely modest with my outfits.

      Delete