Friday, February 21, 2014

March Round 1, March Special: Fix This Outfit!


This last week, I didn't post my opinion about the last update partly because I didn't have time, partly because I had this round theme in mind.

Honestly the new outfit was pitiful. However, the shoes and purse seem to go pretty well with a lot of my outfits. This first round I want you to take one or two items out of the last 4 updates and put them in a beautiful outfit. I am really looking forward to what you come up with!

Required Items: One or two items from the last 4 weekly closest updates. 

Post "Fix it Felix" when you are done, you have 24 hours to turn in your outfit. 3 players will be eliminated, so be creative and enjoy!

Examples: whether the outfit is casual or fancy, metal items are gold or silver, just remember to be creative. Explore multiple options, fiddle around and above all have fun! ~ Sky's Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment