Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekly Closet Update: Country Girl

Since I have been without reliable wifi for my computer for the last two weeks, I'm a little behind when it comes to writing some of my posts. Speaking of which...


This was last weeks closet update, and I love the outfit! The dress is cute, the bracelet just happens to be my favorite color and the necklace is very pretty. Not to mention the Western Boots, which are just amazing!

Ironically, I was at a chuck wagon dinner not long before I discovered this new update... :) Anyways, the only thing I didn't like about the update was that everything but the shoes cost gems. Is it that hard to have one complete set of items that don't cost gems?

In the outfit I made I utilized the new boots along with one of my favorite purses, to make a chic cowgirl outfit. What do you think of this weeks update?

Overall, I love the update and hope we have more like it in the coming months. ~ Sky's Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment