Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Fashionista O' August: Louise

In the middle of my summer vacation I hosted a contest to see who would be the Fashionista O' August 2013. It was a fun filled time with cute outfits and creative fashions by all. Sadly, only one of the #15 contestants could be named the Fashionista O' August. So, on August 1, 2013 I announced the winner, who is known to her friends on Fashion Story as Louise. Here are her cute outfits that won Louise her title.


Above and on the left is her outfit for Round 1: Hiking, in the middle her outfit for Round 2: Beach Party, and above on the right her outfit for Round 3: "S'mores Anyone?".

Below and on the left is her outfit for Round 4: Pyramids, in the middle her winning outfit for Round 5: Theme of your Boutique, her boutique's theme was Simple, and below on the right a cute casual outfit for another contest.


One of my oldest Fashion Story neighbors, Louise is considerate, fun and an expert when it comes to fashion. If you would like to know more about her or my contest, ask away!

Thank You to all of my contestants for making my contests Fun! ~Sky's Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment