Friday, July 18, 2014

Results for July Round 2: a Cave Tour at Wind Cave National Park

Everyone did a great job this round! I am sorry I didn't post this earlier, but I am still in the middle of moving and have had very little time to do more than eat, sleep and unpack. Thank you for your patience! 


#1. Style N Fit-8/10-minus 1 LM-3rd
#2. moynistwo-9/10-no penalty-2nd
#3. Autumn Boutique-7/10-no penalty-3rd
#4. Louise-8/10-minus 2 for copying me-Warned and in 4th
#5. Fashion Diva-7/10-minus 1 for LM-Eliminated
#8. Paris Couture-10/10-no penalty-1st

I do not appreciate people copying my example avatar. This happened in the first round and I gave a generic warning. Now I will be giving a direct warning and immediate elimination if it happens again. I will also be adding it to my contest rules. Thank you for joining my contest, and know that I hope to have Round 3 up soon. ~ Sky's Limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment