Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Round 1: Hike in Sequoia National Park

This month I decided to start holding my Fashionista O' the Month contests again. However they will be starting at the beginning of the month instead of the 20th, just cause I can. :)

This month we have 9 contestants, some of whom have won the title before and others who are new to this competition. Here are their boutique names:

#1. Style N Fit (check out her Fashion Story Blog)
#2. moynistwo (winner in March, 2014)
#3. Autumn Boutique
#4. Louise (winner in August, 2013)
#5. Fashion Diva (check out her Fashion Story Blog)
#6. Nighale
#7. Popular Fashion
#8. Paris Couture
#9. Princess Wong

Thank you all for joining the Fashionista O' July contest and Good Luck! 

This month the overall theme will be National or State Parks


Round 1, Hike in Sequoia National Park: You and your family are on vacation, and the first stop is Sequoia National Park. Get ready for climbing rocks near the waterfalls and walking between the huge trees for which the park got it's name. 

Requirements: You must wear a hat and closed toed shoes.

You have 24hrs. Post 'Trees' when you are ready. At the end of each round I will give you a 1-10/10 score and the two with the lowest scores will be eliminated. 

You may also receive negative points for things such as low modesty, being late or being rude to other contestants. Read my contest rules for details.

In my example my avatar is wearing boots and my hiking hat, along with a comfortable top and shorts. I also included a camera or a portable purse in my outfit because they are both practical. Remember, have fun! ~ Sky's Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment