Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Weekly Closet Update: Tailored Tomboy


I am slowly, but surely, gaining confidence in Team Lava's newest designs. Not only that, but the prices seem to be dropping! This week's update (and lasts) has not one, but two coin items and the gem items are priced pretty reasonably. 

I think the entire things is very tomboyish and very unique to the rest of our closet. The jacket is cute, the shoes are interesting and the hat is a lot like a black one I have. The jeans are my favorite as I have a pair just like them and love them. Also, they will work perfectly with The Bat Cave's theme

In my example, I dressed my avatar in a casual yet warm outfit keeping the slight boyish theme of the new update. Honestly, I'm impressed! 

What do you think of the new update? ~ Sky's Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment