Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sky's Limit: 1 Year Blog Anniversary

On November 12, 2013 at 11:48pm I posted my first post here on Sky's Limit. This last year has been quite an adventure and I cant wait to see what the second year will bring. I started out by posting tutorials for avatar contests and went from there. I listened to suggestions, made Fashion Story blogger connections and had a lot of fun. And I don't plan on stopping any time soon.

For me, blogging is a way to share my opinion with the Fashion Story world and hear what others think as well. I also love sharing what happens in my contests and giving the winners a special place on my blog.

In one year Sky's Limit has had almost 15,000 page views, 46 comments and 178 posts (including this one). I would like to thank my mom and editor, the Fashion Story community and the other Fashion Story Blogs.

Thank you all for your support and let me know if you have any suggestions for blog posts. ~ Sky's Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment