Sunday, December 8, 2013

Fashion Story Neighbor Management Part 2: Making New Neighbors

The ways you can make neighbors on Fashion Story are numerous and based on what form of Neighbor management you use. Here are some of the ways I look for neighbors:


Way 1 Through the Community: When you are online your boutiques name may appear to some people searching in the community as shown above.  Lets say I decide to visit one of the people I see in the community and click on their name, like their boutique and leave a message. They return the favor and leave a message on my wall. Depending on their form of neighbor management, we might eventually become neighbors. 

Way 2 Sister, Friends, Cousins, etc: I started playing Fashion Story and really like it, so I told my sister and cousins about it and they got it. I invite them to be my neighbors and they joined me in this very fun game.

Way 3 Your Neighbors have Neighbors: I make a new neighbor and we start visiting one another and posting on each other's walls. One of her neighbors sees my post on her wall and decides to visit me. Then something similar to Way 1 happens.

There are many more ways that you can make neighbors on Fashion Story, but these are the ones I use when I look for neighbors, though Way 2 and 3 are less under my control. Another thing is, if you are hesitant to become neighbors with a newer boutique (like one of the two 'No Name' boutiques in the picture), think about how much you appreciated your first higher level neighbors.

Odds are that you where really excited and honored, but if not, know that most people are and that it is one of the best things you can ever do for a new player. Last but not least, help your neighbors out as much as you can by sending gifts and requested materials. If you just don't have time for your neighbors, than so be it, but realize that you are missing out of one of the best parts about the game.

No matter what your level, managing your neighbors is important, whether you realize it or not. If you have questions or an opinion please post a comment. ~ Sky's Limit


No comments:

Post a Comment